- Repair Administration Console of Connections 7 for Chromium-based Browsers
- Upload Files via IBM HTTPServer (mod_ibm_upload) to HCL Connections
- HCL Connections Newsletter v2 and Join Community requests
- Show Community Create Button only to users with role "community-creator"
- Makefile to process all Asciidoctor files in a directory
- Update on the Touchpoint workaround (Updated)
- Linkdump Week 44 / 2020
- Linkdump Week 42 / 2020
- Linkdump Week 41 / 2020
- Elasticsearch index creation problem
Today I had the pleisure to give a talk about Kubernetes Basics at the Docker Mannheim Meetup. I enjoyed it very much and we had some very good discussions after the talk with the traditional pizza and drinks sponsored by Stocard. A big shout-out to Jens and Martina for organizing the meetup! During the talk I promised that I will upload the slides and provide some more links: Session slides can be found here: Kubernetes 101 Kubernetes 101 Links Kubetail
Last week I attended Social Connections 14 in Berlin, the event location had a great view and weather was great. I had the chance to do a session on "Kubernetes Basics for IBM Connections Admins". The session slides are attached on that post and there will be a video recording available some day at https://www.panagenda.com. Kubernetes Basics for IBM Connections Admins On each event all attendees do a group picture, thanks to Hogne (Elfworld): The event was well organized (as always) of the awesome team Wannes, Maria, Simon, Nico, Martin and Jan.
With IBM Connections 6 you can deploy the additional component Orient Me, which provides the first microservices which will build the new IBM Connections pink. Orient Me is installed on top of IBM Spectrum Conductor for Containers (CFC) a new product to help with clustering and orchestrating of the Docker containers. Klaus Bild showed in a blog post some weeks ago how to add a container with Kibana to use the deployed Elasticsearch for visualizing the environment. I found two issues with the deployed Elasticsearch container, but let me explain from the beginning. On Monday I checked my demo server and the disk was full, so I searched a little bit and found that Elasticsearch is using around 50GB of disk space for the indices.