- Tweak HCL Connections Newsletter v2
- Repair Administration Console of Connections 7 for Chromium-based Browsers
- Upload Files via IBM HTTPServer (mod_ibm_upload) to HCL Connections
- HCL Connections Newsletter v2 and Join Community requests
- Show Community Create Button only to users with role "community-creator"
- Makefile to process all Asciidoctor files in a directory
- Update on the Touchpoint workaround (Updated)
- Linkdump Week 44 / 2020
- Linkdump Week 42 / 2020
- Linkdump Week 41 / 2020
Update 10.05.2021 I’m really sorry, but this workaround seems not to work as expected. So the best way, that the touchpointState is not overwritten on each TDI run is to comment out the fields in tdisol/conf/LotusConnections-config/profiles-types.xml and tdisol/conf/LotusConnections-config/TDI-LotusConnections-config.xml! Tested with the latest 7.0 fix Some weeks ago I wrote about an workaround to prevent TDI from deleting the touchpoint status in HCL Connections. During some research on TDI I found Mapping fields manually in the HCL Connections documentations. This document describes how to add additional fields to the TDI synchronisation.
HCL included some additional apps with HCL Connections 6.5CR1. One of them is Touchpoint, which can be used to present users the "Terms and Conditions" (or Privacy and Guidelines) of the environment and some help creating their profile, network and become member of their first communities. Touchpoint writes some profile extension entries in the PEOPLEDB database in the table PROFILE_EXTENSIONS, most important: touchpointState: stores the information if a user has completed Touchpoint and the timestamp of completion privacyAndGuidelines: Version number of accepted Privacy Guidelines Example "PROF_KEY" "PROF_PROPERTY_ID" "PROF_VALUE" "94caae68-8eb7-42fd-ac76-e04d4c0ab6bf"