- Tweak HCL Connections Newsletter v2
- Repair Administration Console of Connections 7 for Chromium-based Browsers
- Upload Files via IBM HTTPServer (mod_ibm_upload) to HCL Connections
- HCL Connections Newsletter v2 and Join Community requests
- Show Community Create Button only to users with role "community-creator"
- Makefile to process all Asciidoctor files in a directory
- Update on the Touchpoint workaround (Updated)
- Linkdump Week 44 / 2020
- Linkdump Week 42 / 2020
- Linkdump Week 41 / 2020
Today i spoke at Social Connections V User Group Meeting in Zurich. What should i say. It was a pleasure and i enjoyed it very much. Hope we can discuss more scripts the next weeks. Session Slides Here you can watch the session slides: Saving my time using scripts #soccnx #soccnxv Scripts Download You can download all scripts without warranty and on your own risk on: http://www.github.com/stoeps13/ibmcnxscripting Please download the master branch, develop and bugfix can contain not ready scripts. Slidedownload soccnx More Slides on http://www.slideshare.net/soccnx
After skripting jdbc and j2ee on WebSphere i was interested to fasten the DB2 configuration after a Connections installation. There are two ways to get valid source xml-Files for automatic maintenance in DB2. I use automatic maintenance, because i can set a maximum backup time and how many dumps of one database should be stored. DB2 deletes old backups (which i have in a filebackup each night) automatically. You can’t script this settings directly, IBM provides two system calls for this: sysproc.automaint_set_policyfile and sysproc.automaint_set_policy. I use the file variant here, because i think it easier to handle files than blob content.