- Touchpoint in HCL Connections 6.5CR1
- Some updates (some delayed) on Engage 2020, Connections, my job and documentation as code
- Asciidoctor open links in new window
- DNUG Connections Day 2020
- Walkthrough: Vulnhub - DC: 3
- Walkthrough: Vulnhub - DC: 2
- Walkthrough: Vulnhub - DC: 1
- Walkthrough: Vulnhub - Djinn:1
- Talks 2020
- Automate hugo
Time is running very fast and I completely forgot to update the blog for a long time. What happened since DNUG Day 2020? Changing the job Some have already seen on LinkedIn that I joined Vegard IT. I’m very excited and see forward working and meeting with the new colleagues. During the Covid lockdown on boarding is a tough process, but I think we’re doing very well. So I’m still around and work with Connections, Kubernetes and other fun stuff. Engage 2020 I attended Engage 2020 and enjoyed it very much meeting old and new friends.
Table of Contents HCL Connections Roadmap 2020 6.5 CR1 — Q1/2020 6.5 CR2 — Q2/2020 6.5 CR3 — Q3/2020 V7 — Q4/2020 Kubernetes annoucement More sessions My session on Containers and Kubernetes This week I attended the DNUG Connections Day 2020 in Munich. First of all I need to thank the organization team which did a really good job (Thanks Andreas , Martti and Lara ). During the short breaks we had great conversations with parts of the HCL Developer team and other attendees. Update I completely forgot to mention Jörg Rafflenbeul ! He was responsible for beer steins, a great glass of quits jar, photos, videos and a ton more.