- Tweak HCL Connections Newsletter v2
- Repair Administration Console of Connections 7 for Chromium-based Browsers
- Upload Files via IBM HTTPServer (mod_ibm_upload) to HCL Connections
- HCL Connections Newsletter v2 and Join Community requests
- Show Community Create Button only to users with role "community-creator"
- Makefile to process all Asciidoctor files in a directory
- Update on the Touchpoint workaround (Updated)
- Linkdump Week 44 / 2020
- Linkdump Week 42 / 2020
- Linkdump Week 41 / 2020
During my talk at FrOSCon I wasn’t sure how to install Asciidoctor on Windows. So I tried on a Windows 10 VM. When you want to use Asciidoctor on a Windows desktop, you need to download the Rubyinstaller and install it. Now you can open a administrative command window and install with gem install asciidoctor. Let’s test with an easy document: test.adoc = Test Asciidoctor on Windows :icons: font == Admonition NOTE: Will this work? TIP: Convert with `asciidoctor test.adoc` Update I had a typo in the conversion command, you can still see it in the screenshot.
Since some versions of IBM Connections, it is mandatory to delete temp and wstemp of your Connections node after deployment or updates, or you end up with an old layout/design of Connections GUI. On a Windows Server System this can be a pain, because within temp/wstemp WebSphere Application Server creates a folder structure with nodename / application server name and so on. In must cases the delete ends with the message “path too long”. So you can start and rename the folders and try to delete over and over again. A time consuming activity and you need to do several times during an update.