- Tweak HCL Connections Newsletter v2
- Repair Administration Console of Connections 7 for Chromium-based Browsers
- Upload Files via IBM HTTPServer (mod_ibm_upload) to HCL Connections
- HCL Connections Newsletter v2 and Join Community requests
- Show Community Create Button only to users with role "community-creator"
- Makefile to process all Asciidoctor files in a directory
- Update on the Touchpoint workaround (Updated)
- Linkdump Week 44 / 2020
- Linkdump Week 42 / 2020
- Linkdump Week 41 / 2020
Wikis in IBM Connections 5.5 have a little bug, because the link (/library instead of /wikis/form/api/library) for images are wrong and so they are not displayed. There is a technote, which should solve this issue, but the used way with ProxyPass is not what i want to use. When you use ProxyPass and ProxyPassReverse you should add a ProxyRequest off to be more secure. ProxyPass to localhost can be a problem too, i would suggest to change localhost to the Connections IHS Hostname. Why do I use a different approach? Most of my deployments already use a RewriteRule to redirect the hostname to there Connections Homepage, so i don’t need an additional module (which needs ressources and can have security considerations), when i can solve the image issue through mod_rewrite.
I read of a new function in IBM Connections Wiki i missed the last time on twitter today. A new macro to create a table of contents within a wiki page. The activation of this macro is documented here: Wikis configuration properties wikimacros.enabled Specifies whether macros are enabled in Wikis. You can use macros to automate common tasks, such as generating a table of contents in a wiki page. The default value of this parameter is false. To enable macros, set the value to true. When enabled, macros are available from the Macros menu in the editor toolbar.