- Some updates (some delayed) on Engage 2020, Connections, my job and documentation as code
- Asciidoctor open links in new window
- DNUG Connections Day 2020
- Walkthrough: Vulnhub - DC: 3
- Walkthrough: Vulnhub - DC: 2
- Walkthrough: Vulnhub - DC: 1
- Walkthrough: Vulnhub - Djinn:1
- Talks 2020
- Automate hugo
- Walkthrough: Vulnhub - Me and My Girlfriend
IBM released CR4 for IBM Connections 4.5 yesterday evening. You can download CR4, TDISOL and some Cognos Updates at following links: Fix list for IBM Connections 4.5 CR4 Updating the IBM Connections 4.5 databases to the required schema versions for Cumulative Refresh 4 (CR4) Fix Central Download Link New functions included in IBM Connections 4.5 CR4 New Functions After deploying CR4 you can enable some new features: Hash tags in status update replies Add <properties> <genericProperty name="com.ibm.connections.ublog.hashtagCommentEnabled">enabled</genericProperty> </properties> to lotusconnections-config.xml Now you can use hash tags in replies.
Today IBM released CR1 on IBM Fixcentral. CR1 is a set of 17 cumulative fixes and enable Mobile Admin (didn’t verified this, hope it will be there) too. Links for all CR1 Downloads (Multi OS Fixes) Fix list for IBM Connections 4.0 CR1 – Very long, seems to fix a lot IBM Connections 4.0 CR1 Post-install Deployment Configuration Steps Update strategy for IBM Connections 4.0 Cross-product relationship information You have to download 18 packages, because a new update installer is mandatory!