- Some updates (some delayed) on Engage 2020, Connections, my job and documentation as code
- Asciidoctor open links in new window
- DNUG Connections Day 2020
- Walkthrough: Vulnhub - DC: 3
- Walkthrough: Vulnhub - DC: 2
- Walkthrough: Vulnhub - DC: 1
- Walkthrough: Vulnhub - Djinn:1
- Talks 2020
- Automate hugo
- Walkthrough: Vulnhub - Me and My Girlfriend
So my vacation is finished, i enjoyed 13 lovely rainy days in bavaria and see forward to my next travels. Hope to get some sun at ICON UK in London next week. I will speak with Sharon about Tips and Scripts for your daily business our session we made for Connect 2014 and which is updated for IBM Connections 5 now. Admincamp will be at 29th september to 1st october in Gelsenkirchen. Admincamp is a great event with lots of technical content and no advertises, organized by Rudi Knegt and some more. I enjoy it very much to be again part of it, this year i will prepare three sessions with Klaus Bild.
It was little bit quiet here after Connect 2014. I had lots of projects and no time to add new scripts or even do bug fixing. I promised at Connect, that i will fix the JDBC drivers, that they will load on Windows too. See cnxMemberCheckExIDByEmail.py as an example. Loading JDBC Drivers within jython scripts Jan Riedel sent me a solution for SLES and i tested his proposal today within Windows. He points me in the right direction, i mustn’t load the path or jar within the script, it is better to load on starting wsadmin. You have to add the JDBC Driver path to WAS_EXT_DIRS.