- Tweak HCL Connections Newsletter v2
- Repair Administration Console of Connections 7 for Chromium-based Browsers
- Upload Files via IBM HTTPServer (mod_ibm_upload) to HCL Connections
- HCL Connections Newsletter v2 and Join Community requests
- Show Community Create Button only to users with role "community-creator"
- Makefile to process all Asciidoctor files in a directory
- Update on the Touchpoint workaround (Updated)
- Linkdump Week 44 / 2020
- Linkdump Week 42 / 2020
- Linkdump Week 41 / 2020
First linkdump 2019, it was a busy year until now, with a lot of new topics and tools. Here is a short list of posts and articles I have read the last weeks. A quite interesting tool (basic css) for quick web pages: kognise/water.css Devops In Devops we do a lot of scripting, often with bash. Here is a good article on pitfalls. BashPitfalls - Greg’s Wiki Security More and more important, you can’t start too early implementing security. The DevOps Security Stack - DevOps.com Announcing GitLab for DevSecOps
I’m not sure how long ago I started following Dirk Deimekes Blog. It must be years, because I found the rss feed address already in my Google reader export. First of all I need to thank him, it is always a good read and that’s the reason I want to adopt one of his weekly habits – the linkdump. Not sure if I can do that weekly, but will try to post a linkdump of the best articles I read from my wallabag list. It will cover nearly everything I do, so working, IBM, Security and so on. Vim-Galore is a cool intro and reference to my favorite editor.