- Repair Administration Console of Connections 7 for Chromium-based Browsers
- Upload Files via IBM HTTPServer (mod_ibm_upload) to HCL Connections
- HCL Connections Newsletter v2 and Join Community requests
- Show Community Create Button only to users with role "community-creator"
- Makefile to process all Asciidoctor files in a directory
- Update on the Touchpoint workaround (Updated)
- Linkdump Week 44 / 2020
- Linkdump Week 42 / 2020
- Linkdump Week 41 / 2020
- Elasticsearch index creation problem
Today I learned a new lesson during troubleshooting a IBM Connections System. I updated to 6.0 CR2, updated WebSphere to FP13, last fixpack for Docs and so on. You will ask if I added IFP88438 to the list, be sure that I installed this fix which reanables the root element in Federated Repositories. Have a look at WAS 8.5.5 FP12 breaks Domino "root" base entry setting for more details. Then one of the two deployments showed strange behavior with Activities. On the Activitystream I only got an orange error symbol instead of the Todo list and when I opened Activities directly I got an empty page.
Today i made a new assembly line in Tivoli Directory Integrator. I iterate Shortname and Filename (with path) of a jpeg-photo in a csv-file. A java class converts this pic to an jpeg binary (class returns this binary array) and then tdi write this value to domino ldap in jpegphoto attribute. Works great, only the csv-file is a little bit of work, but it is a great way to add lots of pictures to sametime profiles. Next step is to include an connector to Lotus Connections profiles.