- HCL Connections Newsletter v2 and Join Community requests
- Show Community Create Button only to users with role "community-creator"
- Makefile to process all Asciidoctor files in a directory
- Update on the Touchpoint workaround
- Linkdump Week 44 / 2020
- Linkdump Week 42 / 2020
- Linkdump Week 41 / 2020
- Elasticsearch index creation problem
- Linkdump Week 40 / 2020
- Selfhost Shaarli
In the Domino documentation of Security Settings there is a point, that you can add a link to the “Forgot your Password” prompt of the Notes client screen. Finally i tested this feature, because i can’t find any further information, how the code should look like. This should be the result: So i created the security setting document for my users, with a link: Link Text. The result was a login screen with my html code in the textbox: When i wrote the html tags in capitals, the link is been generated.
Here you can read closed SPR and Fixes: Lotus iNotes Interim Fix 304.5aCHF1 for Domino 8.5.1 Fix Pack 3