- Tweak HCL Connections Newsletter v2
- Repair Administration Console of Connections 7 for Chromium-based Browsers
- Upload Files via IBM HTTPServer (mod_ibm_upload) to HCL Connections
- HCL Connections Newsletter v2 and Join Community requests
- Show Community Create Button only to users with role "community-creator"
- Makefile to process all Asciidoctor files in a directory
- Update on the Touchpoint workaround (Updated)
- Linkdump Week 44 / 2020
- Linkdump Week 42 / 2020
- Linkdump Week 41 / 2020
I found some tips here i didn’t know. Perhaps some other admins can get some hints too. http://ntf.gbs.com/nathan/escape.nsf/d6plinks/NTFN-8GP6RP
Nathan T Freeman published a new release and project on OpenNTF.org. The project offers Git support for IBM Lotus Domino Designer! Thanks a lot. It would be great, when we could use it too for Lotus Administrator to get track of configuration changes in different databases like the Domino Directory. ESCAPE VELOCITY :: New OpenNTF.org project.