- Tweak HCL Connections Newsletter v2
- Repair Administration Console of Connections 7 for Chromium-based Browsers
- Upload Files via IBM HTTPServer (mod_ibm_upload) to HCL Connections
- HCL Connections Newsletter v2 and Join Community requests
- Show Community Create Button only to users with role "community-creator"
- Makefile to process all Asciidoctor files in a directory
- Update on the Touchpoint workaround (Updated)
- Linkdump Week 44 / 2020
- Linkdump Week 42 / 2020
- Linkdump Week 41 / 2020
IBM releases a new version of Connections Mobile App. It looks good and works very smooth. Wiki integration is much better than in the old one. The new app supports multi Server Accounts. http://feeds.lbenitez.com/r/SocializeMe/3/GZIIfL3uZho/demo-ibm-connections-mobile-app-for.html[Demo: IBM Connections Mobile App for Android]: IBM today released a new update for the IBM Connections App for Android mobile devices. (Via Socialize Me)
The last two weeks i installed two IBM Connections 3.0.1. After installing i went to IBM Fix Central and look for the latest fixes. There are 7 Fixes available and for Multi Mobile Patch it shows a superseded fix. So i decided to download patch one to seven and ignored july mobile update. I installed the fixes as ever. Updating updateinstaller Disabled node synchronisation Disabled Application Server automatic starting shut down the Clusters synchronize nodes and so on. After the installation i can’t use the mobile apps for iOS, android or Blackberry.