To automate the sync_all_dns.bat on my IBM Lotus Connections Servers, i made a scheduled task for the Tivoli Directory Integrator (TDI) script. This works fine on Windows 2003.
Today i discovered that my scheduled task on Windows 2008 wasn’t running since i switched the operating system to Microsoft Windows 2008.
After a search i found that i need to set a optional parameter, then it works:
To start bat- or cmd-files, you have to insert the path to this script in “Start in (Optional)”. When i start the script without “Start in” the scheduler gives a “SUCCESS” Status, but nothing happens!
You can test with
schtasks /run /tn "taskname" and have a look on