- Show Community Create Button only to users with role "community-creator"
- Makefile to process all Asciidoctor files in a directory
- Update on the Touchpoint workaround
- Linkdump Week 44 / 2020
- Linkdump Week 42 / 2020
- Linkdump Week 41 / 2020
- Elasticsearch index creation problem
- Linkdump Week 40 / 2020
- Selfhost Shaarli
- Touchpoint in HCL Connections 6.5CR1
Today IBM released CR1 on IBM Fixcentral. CR1 is a set of 17 cumulative fixes and enable Mobile Admin (didn’t verified this, hope it will be there) too. Links for all CR1 Downloads (Multi OS Fixes) Fix list for IBM Connections 4.0 CR1 – Very long, seems to fix a lot IBM Connections 4.0 CR1 Post-install Deployment Configuration Steps Update strategy for IBM Connections 4.0 Cross-product relationship information You have to download 18 packages, because a new update installer is mandatory!
Looks very interesting! Hope i get new stuff for configuring Lotus Traveler HA and IBM Connections. High Availability and Disaster Recovery Options for DB2 Linux, UNIX, and Windows
FP3 and IF1 for FP2 bring Mountain Lion Support (Mac OS X 10.8) to Lotus Notes. http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21599884&myns=swglotus&mynp=OCSSKTWP&mync=R