- Repair Administration Console of Connections 7 for Chromium-based Browsers
- Upload Files via IBM HTTPServer (mod_ibm_upload) to HCL Connections
- HCL Connections Newsletter v2 and Join Community requests
- Show Community Create Button only to users with role "community-creator"
- Makefile to process all Asciidoctor files in a directory
- Update on the Touchpoint workaround (Updated)
- Linkdump Week 44 / 2020
- Linkdump Week 42 / 2020
- Linkdump Week 41 / 2020
- Elasticsearch index creation problem
Thanks to Marcel de Hoog, i got a solution for the missing pictures in Status Updater Plugin in Lotus Notes. Add com.ibm.lconn.statusupdates/download.image.enabled=true to your plugin_customization.ini. This works on Windows and Mac OS! Haven’t tested it on Linux. via: http://marceldehoog.blogspot.com/2011/12/status-updates-and-pictures.html
Michael Porter wrote a very interesting article with three examples, why Identity Management is really important. Some of the biggest usability pain points I’ve seen had less to do with the UI and more to do with the process of setting the users up correctly so they can see all the content to which they are entitled. Read more > Thanks.
Today i had a look in the IBM Lotus and WebSphere Portal Business Solutions Catalog and found the new Plugin IBM Connections alerts posted from Luis Benitez. After installation i have two more icons in my Sametime Contacts: It looks good and a video on the Solution Catalog Page show the functionality. Plugin works on Windows and Mac OS X. Alerts look like this:
I will speak on AdminCamp 2011. The agenda says Track 1 Session 4 (Thuesday morning). I will talk about Lotus Connections 3, my main points will be installation on linux platforms, tipps and hints. Registration is open, so if you have time on 19th to 21th of september, come and visit the AdminCamp. You can register here: http://www.admincamp.de/AdminCampAnmeldung and when you tell them my name on the registration, you save 50€. See you in Gelsenkirchen?