- Tweak HCL Connections Newsletter v2
- Repair Administration Console of Connections 7 for Chromium-based Browsers
- Upload Files via IBM HTTPServer (mod_ibm_upload) to HCL Connections
- HCL Connections Newsletter v2 and Join Community requests
- Show Community Create Button only to users with role "community-creator"
- Makefile to process all Asciidoctor files in a directory
- Update on the Touchpoint workaround (Updated)
- Linkdump Week 44 / 2020
- Linkdump Week 42 / 2020
- Linkdump Week 41 / 2020
Many people know, that i prefer Ubuntu for my testing environments and several production servers. So one of my first tries to install Lotus Connections 3.0 was on Ubuntu 10.04 LTS. Best thing in Ubuntu is the package management with aptitude or apt (First developed from Debian GNU/Linux Community). It is easy to use and powerful in installation and upgrade processes. Ubuntu 10.04 LTS Server Installation Installed Standard Server 64 Bit with OpenSSH, nothing else. After the first start i prepared network, dns and /etc/hosts. First hint: Ubuntu normaly includes a line in the /etc/hosts with 127.0.1.1 hostname.
You can download Connections 3 now on Passport Advantage! In the moment i can’t find the images in the BP Software Access Catalog. Update: Download is available in the Software Access Catalog now. Socialize Me: Lotus Connections 3.0 Available for Download.
Ed Brill – Lotus Notes Traveler for Android will be a holiday present. Ed Brill anounced the shipping of Android Support in IBM Lotus Traveler.