- VimWiki – Working with Vim – mkaz.blog
I switched for daily notes and diary entries to Vimwiki. I like the fast access and combine it with gollum to display in the browser. In the article you find shortcuts and tipps for working with the todo function.
- Dockerfile Security Best Practices - Cloudberry Engineering
Container security is a broad problem space and there are many low hanging fruits one can harvest to mitigate risks. A good starting point is to follow some rules when writing Dockerfiles.
- How many shards should I have in my Elasticsearch cluster?
If you are looking for practical guidelines around how many indices and shards to have in your cluster, this blog post will help you avoid common pitfalls.
- A BIG collection of Unix/Linux ‘grep’ command examples
Some very useful examples for
- Bug Bytes #92 - Pwning Apple for three months
Bug Bytes is a weekly newsletter curated by members of the bug bounty community. The first series is curated by Mariem, better known as PentesterLand. Every week, she keeps us up to date with a comprehensive list of write-ups, tools, tutorials and resources. This issue covers the week from 04 to 11 of October. Intigriti […]
- A collection of Jupyter notebooks for learning Python from the ground up.
A collection of Jupyter notebooks for learning Python from the ground up. - aceking007/Byte-Sized-Code
- A collection of postmortem templates
- A collection of postmortems
Good source to write postmortems.
- Linkdump Week 42 / 2020
- Linkdump Week 41 / 2020
- Elasticsearch index creation problem
- Linkdump Week 40 / 2020
- Selfhost Shaarli
- Touchpoint in HCL Connections 6.5CR1
- Some updates (some delayed) on Engage 2020, Connections, my job and documentation as code
- Asciidoctor open links in new window
- DNUG Connections Day 2020
- Walkthrough: Vulnhub - DC: 3